Sunshine Blogger Award
I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by a very positive empowering & inspiring Priyanka Nair more popularly known as The Virtual Syahi. She writes great stuff about extremely relevant & somewhat taboo-ed topic of mental health & well being & shares some awesome tips on how to live a happy & fulfilling life. I particularly love her V-Logs. Do Follow her work here.
Thank you, Priyanka Nair, it feels awesome to know that my work is read and valued. Getting my first nomination from you is so special.
Cafe whiz – A from Good to Great Parenting. We write about various skills that you need to instill in kids in order to ready them
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions Asked By Priyanka:
- Tea or coffee?
Answer: Tea with a piece of dry cake
2. Book or an ebook?
Answer: Both, a Book in the bed, an e-Book on the go
3. Facebook or Instagram and why?
Answer: Instagram, Love the visuals, Also I firmly believe “A picture speaks a thousand words”. One has the liberty to upload a pic & leave it there for interpretations based on fans’ imaginations & perceptions.
4. Favorite book?
Answer: I have 2 favorite books
– Crucial Conversations by Kerry P, Joseph G, Ron M, & A Switzler
– How to win friends & influence people by Dale Carnegie
5. Favorite Quote?
Answer: Carpe Diem
6. Life Lesson Learned?
Answer: The Law of Karma is very real…. and I base my life on that.
7. All-Time favorite movie?
Answer: Chupke Chupke
8. One thing you could change, it would be?
Answer: Our school system and how it functions.
9. Your biggest aim or dream?
Answer: Holding a Ted Talk, And being on a talk show with Oprah Winfrey
10. Your message to the world?
Answer: Sharp criticisms & rebukes almost invariably end in futility. Try Love, positivity & encouragement instead.
11. What inspires you the most?
Answer: Excellence – seeing excellence around inspires me to give my best too.
My questions to be answered
- Books or ebooks?
- Do you connect to the Written Words / Videos better?
- If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
- What is your inspiration to be a blogger?
- Favorite travel destination
- Favorite food
- Your biggest aim or dream?
- Your Life quote
- If you are a new addition to a crayons box, what color would you be and why?
- Last gift you gave to someone?
- An Advice for the starters?
Dear Nominees, no obligation, no time frame from my side. I would love to read your answers. So please do tag me when you guys are done.
Thank You again, Priyanka Nair.
Love & cheers!