We have come to close of The Blog chatter Project 2018…and o my what an exciting journey it has been for us at Cafewhiz.
Starting from setting an aggressive goal for myself to increase the reach and engagement of my blog Cafewhiz, from so many new firsts that I executed to amazing learning that happened all along, it was an experience I am really grateful for.
Few Initiatives we rolled out under the Blogchatter Project:
We ran a poll on Twitter & held a discussion on Facebook on ” who is responsible for Your child’s Life skills learning” and we got great responses from parents, moms and teachers emphasizing the importance of life skills and that it’s primarily parents along with the schools who should be skilling our kids on these essential skills for a happy healthy and succesful life.
The last big launch was of my video emphasizing the what and why of Cafewhiz… This was launched by Blogchatter on Twitter and later released on Fb on our page Cafe Whiz. This has so far been the highest engagement grosser of all our initiatives under the Blogchatter Projects.
Some of the tangible benefits that we could immediately list and attribute to our participation in the Blogchatter Projects are:
- Introduction of the idea of Life skills in kids & good to great Parenting to masses on social media.
- The increased buzz around Cafe whiz and the whole concept of Life Skills in kids.
- The validation & support for the idea from experts and peers.
- Significantly increased footfalls on my website all through the month (Almost a 100% increase)
- Increased engagement on my blog which came in as comments to the Blog posts. (Roughly an increase of more than 200% before and after the project).
- Increased reach on Social Media (Increased Likes on Facebook, Increased reach and mentions on Twitter, Increased followers on Instagram).
The learning sessions organized exclusively for The Blogchatter Projects’ participants were amazing and we got to learn many new things. So thank you Blogchatter once again for this and more.
The journey continues….